- Compatible with iPad 2018-2022 Series: Uogic Pencil compatible with Apple iPad Pro 11/12.9 Inch 2018/2020/2021/2022, iPad 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th Gen, iPad Mini 5th/6th Gen, iPad Air 3rd/4th/5th Gen. -- NOT APPLY TO the early version of iPad, e.g. iPad pro 1st & 2nd gen, iPad pro 9.7" & 10.5" (Before 2018), and Android, Microsoft devices. Please check the supported version before you place an order.
- Handy Bluetooth Shortcut: Easily pair your pen to your device via Bluetooth, once paired you can click the top button once to return to main page, double-clicking to take a screenshot, three times-clicking to take a photo. Let you use the stylus more more convenient and faster.
- Battery Level Display: when the Uogic Stylus connects with the iPad, you can check how much battery power has left on the iPad Battery widget. No more panic of running out of the battery. Now you can charge the stylus when only exact low battery. Lower charging frequency to keep the longer battery health.
- Latest Uogic Stylus Technology & Magnetic Design: Uogic Pencil for iPad features palm rejection and tilt drawing function, you can rest your hand naturally on the screen when writing and the iPad won't register any marks. Tilt function allows the artists to shade just like a real pencil when the stylus is tilted at an angle. Magnetic design allows you to attach the Uogic Stylus to the iPad.
- USB-C Fast Charging & Strong Battery Life: Using USB-C Charging Cable. This stylus is equipped with an intelligent power management system, which will off automatically after 1 hour of use for. 40-50 minutes charge can last for more than 10 hours of continuous use.
Battery life is mediorce
Cheap and connects fast, but the quality seems inconsistent. Occasional disconnects and battery life seems to be in the 2 hour range.
I got these 2 for the price of one plus discounts!
Love these pens
Saved me money on buying apple pen s for my I pad . Easy to connect and charge. Good 3-4 hour battery life
it does the job!
I’ve been using this stylus for the past three weeks, and I find it better than the Uogic Pen 2. Although there is no tilt or pressure sensitivity (that I know of), the pen still writes and works well. (Update: you can tilt the pen to get a lighter mark while drawing. I haven’t tried it while writing yet.)The functions of the bottom button is: 1 tap to go to the multitask window, 2 taps to screenshot the page/screen, and 3 taps to decrease the volume. You just tap the bottom to turn it on, and hold on the bottom to turn it off. Pairing it to my iPad was also easy; just turn it on and wait for the blue flashing, then connect it to your Bluetooth, and the light should turn green. It does function and write while the blue flashes are happening, as long as you paired it already.I appreciate the battery levels being available to access and view on my iPad, as the old Uogic stylus I had did not have that feature. It would be frustrating when I would take notes in class or be drawing and the pen would blink red before shutting off. I’ve had to charge this stylus twice since getting it. It only takes an hour to charge, just like the Uogic Pen 2.The only qualm I’ve had so far is that I updated my iPad to iOS 16, and there was a small gray dot in the middle of the screen when I connected the stylus. It wouldn’t stay for longer than 30 seconds to a minute, but it would get annoying and distract me, since I couldn’t move or click it away. I found out that it was because I had Assistive Touch on, and the gray dot would appear. As soon as I turned off Assistive Touch, the gray dot went away. You also have to watch out for tapping the bottom of the stylus on accident if you have bigger hands.Overall, a good stylus for the price! I got the white and black set for $20, which averages to $10 per stylus. It comes with a charging cord for each stylus, a replacement tip for each, and a manual. I‘ve had my other Uogic stylus for over a year now, and it still works like brand new. You’ll definitely get longevity from this stylus at a good price.
It connects immediately! No problem
Nice and Good
Seller took ownership & sent me a New pen that works
Comes with two and nibs. These are beyond my favorite off brand apple pencils. Very lightweight, easy to charge. Battery life is ok. That’s why it’s good to have a spare.