- Compatible with iPad 2018-2022 Series - Uogic iPad Pencil compatible with Apple iPad Pro 11/12.9 Inch 2018-2022, iPad 6th/7th/8th/9th Gen, iPad Mini 5th/6th Gen, iPad Air 3rd/4th/5th Gen. -- NOT APPLY TO the early version of iPad, e.g. iPad pro 1st&2nd gen, iPad pro 9.7"&10.5" (Before 2018), and Android, Microsoft devices. Please check the supported version before you place an order.
- Handy Bluetooth Shortcut: Easily pair your pen to your device via Bluetooth, once paired you can click the top button once to return to main page, double-clicking to take a screenshot, three times-clicking to take a photo. Let you use the stylus more convenient and faster.
- Palm Rejection & Magnetic Design - Uogic Pencil for iPad features palm-rejection technology allows you to rest your hand comfortably on iPad when writing and the devices won't register any marks. Magnetic design allows you to attach the iPad stylus pen on the iPad, no more rolling and lost, more portable and easier to organize.
- Battery Level Display: When the Uogic Stylus connects with the iPad, you can check how much battery power has left on the iPad Battery widget. No more panic of running out of the battery. Now you can charge the stylus when only exact low battery. Lower charging frequency to keep the longer battery health.
- Long Battery Life - No need to install Bluetooth or Apps, just easily click on the side button to start your work. 1 hour of charging provides sufficient power for 12 hours of use. Uogic Pen also support auto power off function.
Good and inexpensive stylus
Woks very well for the price and convenient micro-USB charging port
This pencil works great!
It works well for taking notes and drawing. All at a very reasonable price.
Don¡¯t buy the Apple pen this works well
Bought to use on my new iPad and it works excellent. Much better price than the Apple one
A Solid Choice!
Charges fast, hold a charge for a while, works beautifully with my iPad.
The pen fits into the cover I purchased. It works but does not work as well as the Logitech Crayon Digital Pencil.t as sensitive as the When I underline, it will skip spaces in between the words and is not as sensitive as the Logitech. It travels well due to its thinner footprint but my go-to pencil is the Logitech.
Value for money
Loving it. It's so more cheaper than the original Apple pen. Easy to control with the switch. I love the feel of the nib on my ipad. Writes well.
Easy to use
easy to use
Buy this if you want the same quality as Apple.
Works amazingly! Don¡¯t spend the big bucks on a name brand when this works just the same if not better.
Worth every penny
Love it and use it for my iPad! Works super well and great for online art which is what I use it for.