- Compatibility - Compatible with Surface Pro 2017 Pen(Model 1776), Surface Pro 4 Pen and Uogic Surface Stylus: NOTE / NOTE Pro / INK / NOTE Plus, not compatible with other models.
- High Quality - Uogic Surface Pen Tips (4PCS) brings you a sensitive flowing writing experience by using Japan Elastomer Technology.
- Easy to Use - Simply insert the pen tips into remover clip and pull out to remove from Stylus.
- Various Writing Experience - Choose from 3 types of pen tips with the perfect feel for you.
- What You Get - 4PCS Pen Tips (HB/H/H/2H), Remover Pen-Clipper, Our worry-free 12 months warranty.
Excelente calidad, muy buen productoExcellent quality, very good product
La calidad es muy buena, un perfecto desempe?o con mi laptopThe quality is very good, a perfect performance with my laptop
Great alternatives to the microsoft ones.
Can't speak for durability as i just got the product, however feels really nice to write with, it's a little bit of a harder material compared to the original microsoft product. It feels more like a Felt tip pen(Microsoft tip) to maybe a ballpoint pen (Uogic pen). Otherwise fits perfect works perfect and worlds cheaper then the microsoft ones.
Id¨¦ntico al original de MicrosoftIdentical to the original Microsoft
Reemplazo perfecto para el lapiz del surface go 2.Perfect replacement for your surface go 2 stylus.
These work with my gen 5 Microsoft pen
These are really great no complaints here besides I wish I would've known about them sooner
One Note issue (not the nibs)
I just bought a new MS Surface Pro, and even though the original nib was fine, I opened One Note to test these new nibs.To my dismay - I couldn't write. I was horrified. The writing was laggy and jumped all around the screen. I was ready to return these nibs, but then I read online: sometimes after a long "sleep" the Surface pro needs to be restarted, otherwise One Note (specifically) can act buggy.After restarting the device, everything was totally fine. It was the software, **not the nibs.**
Very good replacement
These are a great replacement for the nib that came with my surface pen. Super easy to replace and I like the little case that they come in for storing the additional nibs.
Better than stock pen tips!
I purchased these because the tip that came with my Bluetooth Surface Pen bent because the plastic part broke. I am a college student and use my computer and pen for several hours each use. The tips feel more sturdy than the tip that came with the pen and glide over screens very well! Do be gentle though to make them last even longer!
Great replacement tips
These do not have the fragile plastic sleeve of the original tips. They are more robust and seem to work just as good. I recommend them.
Perfect fit and quick shipping.